WIDAC Hits the Road…
Building the Future
Earlier this year WIDAC was able to hit the road and meet our community in Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide!
Let’s catch up together…
Over the past few months we have seen events galore both face to face and virtually! Our Roadshow kicked off in Canberra, the launch event was held at the beautiful Zenith Showroom, our Adelaide events selling out and QLD, successful Sunshine Coast launch, we are feeling daresay a little dusty (after a few too many celebratory wines) but so incredibly proud of everything our amazing WIDAC team continues to deliver!
Thank you for attending our events and we hope to see you again soon!
The WIDAC Team x
Canberra ACT Launch
Held on Thursday 29th April | Zenith Showroom
Canberra turned out in style to welcome WIDAC to the nation’s capital!
- There are a lot of different pathways you can take in your career journey. Be open to new opportunities to diversify your skillset and broaden your knowledge.
- Learn how to effectively harness your own strengths or experience to make you stand out from others around you.
- Focus on the positivity of ‘challenges’ and that challenging people, workplaces, hierarchy and ways of thinking can lead to great outcomes.
Sunshine Coast QLD Launch
Held on Wednesday 21th April | Malt Shovel Taphouse
The Sunshine Coast turned on the weather as always to toast us into town!
- Understand the context and typology to build a successful community that takes place your region by not conforming to the Marco standard of the QLD and developing a successful urban plan for the community of Sunshine Coast.
- To be proud to be involved in shaping the future of the Sunshine Coast and it’s growth as a region.
Adelaide SA Launch
Held on Wednesday 10th March | Stylecraft Showroom
Adelaide welcomed us with open arms for an incredible International Women’s Day Networking Event!
- Seek inspiration from incredible female industry leaders, by openly sharing their career journey (highs and lows).
- Empower people to continue to challenge gender norms in their workplaces.
- Offer quantifiable tools and/or processes that can be taken away and utilised to challenge gender inequalities in daily work life.
Thank to FDC our National Educational Scholarship Program Partner we are able to launch this offering to our SA community.
Education Scholarships support women currently working in the design, construction, and related industries, looking to take the next step. It’s the little things that can make a difference for that industry transition, promotion or a new job!
SA and VIC applications are now open!
Thanks to the generous support of FDC, in 2021, we are excited to offer four Education Scholarships, valued at $1,800 each, for Queensland (closed – now awarded), New South Wales (closed – now awarded), Victoria (Now Open) and South Australia (Now Open).
Thank you to all of our Event Partners